Define the icons
The icons I chose are Zach off Saved by the Bell, the Orange County Real Housewives cast, and the T.V. show One Tree Hill. All of these icons I chose are T.V. shows. I do love T.V. and I know a lot of other people are the same way. So I feel as if T.V. shows are very important with what happens in my and other peoples lives. T.V. is in everyone's lives and I don't believe that will ever change. You can now watch T.V. on your flat screen or you can even watch it on your laptop.
Briefly discuss why you chose the 3 icons
I am sure a lot of people will look at my images and will be like really she chose a Real Housewives T.V. show!?! I just love reality T.V. and I like the drama and the way these ladies live their lives. It is very interesting to me. Zach off Saves by the Bell, was my number one show growing up. I thinking everyone in the '90s watch that show. Then my third was One Tree Hill, which all I can say is......I LOVE THIS SHOW! It is the best show ever in my eyes. I feel like this show is very true and all the things that happen in the show could happen in real life.
Discuss what those
icons mean to you
The icons mean a lot of different things to me. One Tree Hill keeps me thinking about different things I could do in my life. For example: Brooke be a clothes designer or like Haley be a singer, mother, and a wife. Zach off Saved By The Bell keeps me thinking about myself when I was younger and how my sisters and I just sat in front of the T.V. watching the show for hours when it was on. Then Real Housewives of Orange County just makes me think of different ways I could live my life. I don't care about having tones of money and love watching these women who have tones of money fight over such little things. I know I will never live my life as they do on the show.


Cassie, I think your post is so right, my family watches tv all the time as well. I think it is just part of our American Culture. We watched various shows growing up and hated to miss them back then since there was no tivo or dvr! Reality TV is so right on, you can't turn the tv on without some reality tv show coming on, I myself am addicted to many of them. Great job! Patrice
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete