Assignment 1-4-5
My popular culture topic is what
people chose to put on Facebook. These
days everyone puts just about anything and everything on their Facebook. For Facebook and formulas, I couldn’t really
think what people put on their Facebook that really involves formulas. The only thing I can think of is musicians or
someone that wants to make movies or music videos or something that wants to take
professional photos they would post this kind of stuff on their Facebook to
have people look at it and tell them what they think about the stuff they have
done.
I
believe Facebook is a good way to get your name out there and let people know
what you are doing as a profession. The
theory that I though applies to my popular culture topic is convention. I am not real positive if that is a good
formula for my topic but I thought it could be because with have people put on
Facebook what they think about a persons work would help them out with making
changes.
A
lot of people like to know if what they are doing is good or not. Facebook is actually a great way to get your
name out there for a new job that you are doing or a great talent that you
have. For example, I know a girl that
does photography and she is still in college so she doesn’t have her own
business. She just takes really good
photos for people and they pay her a small amount for the film and that type of
stuff. Then I also know a girl that is a
hairstylist and she puts all her information on Facebook to get her name out
there and let people know what she is doing with her life these days.
In
conclusion, this formula isn’t a bad way to get your name out there on
Facebook. It’s a great tool for your
career. Many of the other analysis I
have done Facebook wasn’t such a great thing for people because they put way to
much information out there on the internet but for your career you want to much
information out there to let people know!
No comments:
Post a Comment